Santa Fe University of Art and Design’s campus is conveniently located on 60+ acres off of St. Michael’s Drive.
Many of our facilities are available for rent to organizations and to the greater Santa Fe community, so next time you’re searching for a place to hold meetings, trainings, seminars, or other special events, consider utilizing our campus. We have a wide range of options available for both small and large gatherings.
For rates and availability please contact our Facilities team at:
email@example.com or call: 505-473-6441. Someone will respond to you within 1-2 business days.
Campus venues available for rent include:
• Tipton Hall - Lecture Theatre, 99 occupants
• The Forum - Lecture Theatre, 186 occupants
• Driscoll Fitness Center - 12,250 sq ft
• Alumni Hall - 400 (events without alcoholic beverages) or 200 (events with alcoholic beverages)
• The Screen - Movie Theatre, 165 occupants
• Classrooms - 16 to 40 depending on room
• The Southwest Annex - Seats 100 without tables, 65 with tables
• Greer Garson Theatre - 513 occupants (not available for rentals until further notice due to technical renovations of the theatre)
Santa Fe University offers group housing options on our campus during the summer months to a wide range of local programs, including the option of utilizing our cafeteria service for meal service. For information on room types, room rates, and availability, please contact the Facilities team at firstname.lastname@example.org.