Mechele Ayers Gould Hesbrook Mechele.Hesbrook@santafeuniversity.edu
Professional background includes:
- Higher Education Center - Small Business Development Center advisor
- Santa Fe University - Communication Design
- Santa Fe University – Business Administration contributing faculty
- SFCC Art + Design Emeritus Dean
- Instrumental in the creation of Red Dot Gallery –student run gallery on Canyon Road, Santa Fe New Mexico
- CEO of VooVooDress.com An online E-tailer.
- Design collaboration with the multimillion-dollar design firm The Worth Collection Ltd.
- Business owner - fashion design company: Mechele’s Baby.
- Product designer, co-owner -American Indian Tea Company
- Co-creator Native American Products Association-Non profit trade show
BS Vocational Education - North Texas State University
MS School of Visual Arts and Design-University of North Texas
Interests and details:
Born in Stephenville, Newfoundland - Canada
Foreign Travel; Australia, Greece, Turkey, China, Egypt, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Kenya, England, Ireland, UAE, Panama, Italy.
AAUP-American Association of University Professors
ASID American Society of Interior Design
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association
Creative Santa Fe member (former board member)
Santa Fe Entrepreneur meet-up (business start up organization)