Carrie Morgan Cannella is a contributing faculty member in the Liberal Arts Core and a member of NM TESOL/ NM Adult Education Association. She received her Masters of Arts in English from Northern Arizona University and has her certification in TESOL & Creative Writing. Her scholarly interest include American & British Literature, Mythology & Folktales, Short Stories & Flash Fiction, ESL, and Using Music in Teaching.
- ENGL 1050: Writing Roundtable 1, Storytelling
- ENGL 1051: Writing Roundtable II, American Road in Fiction & Film
- ENGL 1052: Writing Roundtable III, Writing Social Action
- EASL 4001: Introduction to Academic English
- Vacation English Immersion
- Artfest, English as a Second Language