Hideki Nakazono is a full-time faculty member in the liberal arts core and a member of the International Writing Center Association. He received his MA from Colorado University and published his first novel, Seven Falls, in 2013. Hideki is the Writing Program Coordinator and Director of the Writing Center at SFUAD, so writing is naturally his chief scholarly interest. He studied Contemporary Literature as his focus during his Master’s program. As of late, Writing and Rhetoric as well as Pedagogy have drawn a great deal his attention.
- ENGL 1050 WR1: Power, Freedom and Justice
- ENGL 1051 WR2: The Utopia
- SOYE 2050 Psychoanalyze This!
- ENGL1051 WR2: Don’t Take This Class: Rebelliousness in Literature
- ENGL 1051 WR2: The Nut House—Contemporary Theory in Literature
- ENGL1050 WR1: A Lover’s Discourse (What’s Love Got to Do With It?)
- ENGL1051 WR2: The Nut House—Contemporary Theory in Literature
- ENGL 0500 WR: Precursor I
- ENGL1050 WR1: Visual Arts
- ENGL 0501 WR: Precursor II
- ENGL 1052 WR3: The Booker Prize