The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the management and oversight of student and course information systems, the enrollment of students, and the maintenance of academic records. Student records are available via the student portal. Students must use the unique username and password issued by the IT Department to access a portal account.
For a nominal fee, the Office of the Registrar issues both official and unofficial transcripts that reflect the student’s academic records while attending the university.
The Office of the Registrar also oversees the use of all classroom spaces and is responsible for setting the academic calendar. Check the current Academic Catalog and Academic Calendar below for important dates. Contact the Office of the Registrar by phone at 1.505.473.6317 or through email at email@example.com.
Santa Fe University of Art and Design has all student academic transcripts from College of Santa Fe. Please use the same order forms to order these transcripts as you would for SFUAD transcripts.
2017 Spring Schedule Information
- 2017 Spring Special Topics Course Descriptions
- 2017 Spring Schedule of Classes
- 2017 Spring Core Classes
Program Sequence Guides
Use these guides to help you decide what classes to take each semester
- 2015-2016 BBA Arts, Entertainment and Media Management
- 2015-2016 BA Contemporary Music
- 2015-2016 BA Creative Writing and Literature
- 2015-2016 BFA Digital Arts
- 2015-2016 BFA Film
- 2015-2016 BFA Graphic Design
- 2015-2016 BA Performing Arts
- 2015-2016 BFA Performing Arts
- 2015-2016 BA Photography
- 2015-2016 BFA Photography
- 2015-2016 BA Studio Arts
- 2015-2016 BFA Studio Arts