- Arts Management Minor
- BA Music
- BA English – Creative Writing
- Studio Arts
- Interdisciplinary Film & Digital Media (IFDM)
- Performing Arts
Benefits Offered to Students:
Application fee waived; UNM will work with students and families to provide in-state tuition for eligible students from out-of-state.
UNM In-State Tuition: $6,950 a year and includes all fees
With Traditional double occupancy room and board: $9472
Application fee waived; Transfer into some programs may require a portfolio review, audition or separate program application.
- UNM Campus Tour and Visit Friday, April 21st: Sign up Instructions & Itinerary
- Friday, May 5th Cinematic Arts showcase at Mesa del Sol from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, May 5th “RECURSION: An exhibition of interactive artworks produced by Special Projects in Experimental Art + Technology” from 5pm-8pm at ARTS Lab
- Friday, May 5th ”Cherry Reel Drive-in Experience” in the ARTS Lab parking lot at sundown (showcasing the best of UNM student films from the three last years)
Matthew Hulett, Director of Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org